An Independent Community Oriented Art Gallery Located at Muskauer Str 49 Kreuzberg Berlin Germany
We host Art Exhibitions, Workshops, Movie Screenings and Performances.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

"All my problems are imaginary but my friends are real" Movie Screening

SAT FEB 4TH, 2012
"All my problems are imaginary, but my friends are real" movie screening
directed by Mary Ocher



"All of my friends are imaginary, but my friends are real" documentary!
by Mary Ocher

For those who don't know mary ocher yet
Mary Ocher was born in Moscow, grew up in Tel Aviv, moved to Berlin at the age of 20 and has been playing more or less everywhere in and out of town ever since. A true artist whose creativity spans beyond music to filmmaking and drawings. Mary's art reflects her eccentric personality. 

Learn more about Mary Ocher at www.maryocher.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment